Terms and Conditions for the $24 in 24 hour competition
Soldier On. ABN 24 811 760 786. Suite 5, 2 Brindabella Circuit, Canberra Airport ACT, 2609. COMPETITION OPENS: 08:30am ADST 15/03/2023 COMPETITION CLOSES: 08:29am ADST 16/03/2023 WINNER DRAWN: 09:00am ADST 20/03/2023. All winners will be notified by telephone and email. RESULT PUBLISHED: 20/03/2023
- The Competition is only open to individuals who: a. raise at least $24 for March On with Soldier On 2023 between 08:30am ADST 15/03/2023 and 08:29am ADST 16/03/2023; AND, b. are not employees of the Promoter, or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; (“Entrant”) PRIZE: One '$1000 Rebel Sport' gift card.
- If the winner of the prize is under 18, the prize will be awarded to their parents/guardians.
- There is no cost to enter the Competition; however internet connection and usage rates may apply. Entrants should obtain details of such costs from their service providers. The Promoter is not and will not be liable for any such costs.
- Entries must be received during the Entry Period outlined above. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
- Except as otherwise indicated, the prize amount stated in these terms and conditions are stated in Australian dollars.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Any costs incurred by the Winners in participating in the Competition or claiming the Prizes that are not specified within the terms and conditions are to be borne by the Entrant.
- The Prize notification will state that the Prize has been won and will include instructions as to how the Winners may claim the Prize and establish their entitlement to it. The Winners must be able to prove to the Promoter’s reasonable satisfaction, that they satisfy the requirements of being an Entrant pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- Prize will be delivered to the winner within 3 months after the draw date.